 Robotics / 11164
Re: Exploration Mars Expansion Available ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 07:59:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.robotics, "Jedi Wilcox" <JediWilcox@wordsmithdigital.com> writes:

New MINDSTORMS Accessories:
  The long-awaited Exploration Mars is here.  Simulate a Mars landing with
this software.  Also included is 156 LEGO pieces, a Constructopedia, 9
guided challenges and a year membership in The Planetary Society! ($49.90)

take a look at my own model of the Mars Rover. This is more like what I hoped
lego might produce
http://www.lawrence.wilkes.btinternet.co.uk/legoc.htm

regards
lawrence