 Robotics / 11159
    Re: I'm Falling Apart! —Pete Sevcik
   At a local craft store I found a product called "Plaid Stikit again and again glue". This is a water based liquid that dries to form a "postit note" weak adhesive. It is made by Plaid Enterprises, Inc. in Norcross GA. - pete. (...) -- Pete Sevcik (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: I'm Falling Apart! —Tilman Sporkert
   (...) It just takes practice, and maybe a few more Lego pieces. Look at where it's falling apart, and why. See if you can build it different so that there's no joint at a critical spot, or find a way that the forces are transmitted so that the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)