 Robotics / 11156
  The Lego Group is proud to present ...

Hello, Lego fans! This is what I read in a press communiqué tonight: The Lego Group is proud to present: The Torque Sensor. It is being described as "a small grey box whith a black axle sticking out of it, and an electric connector at the top of (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Baloon Lego

I seem to remember a recent discussion about a lego being suspended by a baloon. I am working on a project in which we need to suspend two bricks about twenty feet in the air. We're thinking that a dirrigible(sp?) is a good idea. You know, several (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Baloon Lego

Edmund Scientific sells balloons designed for lifting scientific experiments. Check some out at: (URL) =6&ItemsPerPage=5 You may want to look through their other offerings as well. Daniel (...) -- "Ich bin ein Geleeschaumgummiring." (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Lego Group is proud to present ...

What do you mean by TURNING SENSE? Robb, ----- Original Message ----- From: Simon Bogaert <Simon.Bogaert@advalvas.be> To: Lugnet.robotics newsgroup <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 2:03 PM Subject: The Lego Group is proud to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Baloon Lego

Often commercial decorator balloons are a lot better choice for small lifting tasks than weather balloons which are quite fragile. Qualatex makes a 30 inch balloon that is rugged and gets into the range needed to lift some Lego projects, though it (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)