 Robotics / 11110
    Re: reading sensor values? —Randall Thomas
   (...) Simon, Is the ability to set the values the sensor returns to "raw" only available in NQC. We're using Robolab 1.5 here, soon 2.0. I was under the impression that the values displayed on the RCX LCD were the "raw" values. Randall (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: reading sensor values? —Simon Bogaert
     (...) available (...) I don't have any experience with Robolab, but I do think that it should be possible to set the sensor mode to "raw" using Robolab. It is possible with the original software, but not in an official way; for more info, see (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: reading sensor values? —Richard Hamilton
   The values displayed on the LCD using Robolab 1.x were not the "raw" values. In Robolab 2 all the sensor adapter icons (pH, sound, etc.) set the sensor mode to "raw" mode. There is a generic sensor under the sensor adapter icons that uses the raw (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)