 Robotics / 11105
11104  |  11106
Subject:
reading sensor values?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 02:07:52 GMT

I finally installed lego's mindstorm software on my PC.  It seems that
it won't let me do any programming until I finish the stupid tutorials.
Is this true?  I try clicking on other menu options, but only the
blinking option works.  Very aggravating.  Since I haven't had the
patience to sit through all the tutorials yet, I thought perhaps someone
could answer a simple question.  I want to be able to see the values
that the light sensor puts out when I pass certain colors beneath it.  I
am planning on writing all my code in NQC if it matters.  I just need to
see the values for the colors so I can write the code.  Thanks for the
help.

Todd