 Robotics / 1109
RE: local user groups...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 18:24:22 GMT

ME:  Hello, my name is Brian and I am an RCX user.

EVERYONE:  Hi Brian

ME:  I've been using my RCX since September and I can't put it away.  My
friends tell me I have a problem and that I need help, that is why I came to
this meeting.

Or is everyone referring to a different type of local group?  :-)
Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com [SMTP:lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com]
Sent: Friday, December 04, 1998 11:58 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: local user groups...

Barfoot, William: wrote in message ...
An absolutely wonderful idea. I am in Phx, anyone interested?

For what it's worth I'm in Portland OR, and would like to find other
RCX
users in the area....

This is a great Idea!  I suggest that we make these posts in Lugnet.loc.*
nearest you, so that we don't have too much "I'm here, you're there, I'm
here too" traffic the robotics group.

This suggestion requires that you subscribe to the Lugnet.loc.* group
nearest you... which is a good idea to do anyway if you want to hear of
Lego
sales, or meet people in your area.  The traffic is slow on these groups
(mine anyway), so it is easy to read.

I met a Lego group in my area through the Lugnet.loc.*, and we meet about
every month to compare MOC's and look at the sets the others have bought
since our last meet.

LINC