 Robotics / 11071
  ***robot maze and other goals***

Hello people!!! I have been building robots for years,but I never figured out how to program to well. I can make a robot go through a maze fine.But say I wanted it to search for something in the maze say a lit CANDLE? How do I do something like (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ***robot maze and other goals***

Well, you can just try to traverse the maze except for you are looking for a candle rather than the exit. (The only trick is to make sure you don't go back out the entrance. ;-) ) <SHAMELESS PLUG> If you are interested in looking at different maze (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)