 Robotics / 11071
11070  |  11072
Subject:
***robot maze and other goals***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 00:37:34 GMT

   Hello people!!!

  I have been building robots for years,but I never figured out how to
program to well.
I can make a robot go through a maze fine.But say I wanted it to search for
something in the maze say a  lit CANDLE?
How do I do something like that, and does the robot need to know the maze
first in that instance?
It seems that when I write a program to find the bright light it works, but I
cant figure out how to make it locate a room in the maze so it would know it
should start looking for the candle???
Anyone who can help me will be credited with help in the design as I am going
to the Robot fire fighting contest @ Trinity College in Hartford Conn.
Thanks for any ideas some of you may have, I use the lego software that came
with the RCX and I also use NQC.
Thanks again!
-Michael