 Robotics / 11034
11033  |  11035
Subject:
X10 $17 Coupon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 04:22:20 GMT

For any Xcam2 owners looking to buy the battery box, I received this from
X10 and don't plan on using it.  Click the link for a $17 coupon, the
battery box is $20, I think shipping is free.  This coupon is only good for
ONE use so first come first serve.

-Rob.

========

Use the money you save at X10.com with this FREE Gift to get
this years half-rack of holiday suds on us! But you mustn't
dally, because the little leprechauns that grant these special
vouchers have them set to expire on Midnight Monday, March 20!
To redeem your Gift Voucher, simply click on the GiftLink below:

http://www.x10.com/gift/gift.cgi?GiftID=228465-953055502-4134

Your Personalized X10.com Voucher Number Is:

228465-953055502-4134