 Robotics / 11033
RE: Robolab Where???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:44:15 GMT

At 08:51 AM 3/14/00 -0600, Hamilton, Richard wrote:
It didn't take my 11 year old much time
to figure out how to make programs without using the introductory levels,
and without a book.

I couldn't concur more. My 7 year old, who by the way could not get his
arms around the RCX Code that comes with RIS, is doing some neat stuff with
Robolab 1.5.  We've just ordered 2.0.  I think the price is right for the
value and depth of this software. Especially if you have kids!
Randall