 Robotics / 10996
  Re: Positioning

The book is titled "Where am I? Sensors and methods for Mobile Robot Positioning". It was prepared at The University of Michigan. I have a pdf version: pos96rep.pdf 13,456KB (yes, 13MB) I have searched this news groups archives and can't find a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Positioning

(...) anyone (...) The book can be found here: ftp://ftp.eecs.umich...s96rep.pdf It might takea while to get, their server is kind of slow (for me at least). The author's homepage is here: (URL) haven't read it yet, I had forgotten about it after (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Positioning

(...) I had this at one time, but it seems I've lost it. If I remember correctly, it was an excellent resource, but did not cover landmark-based navigation. Also, the methods it describes are for the most part very complex. I'm sure they work in (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)