 Robotics / 10997
Re: Positioning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 04:13:45 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Wes Matchett writes:
The book is titled "Where am I? Sensors and methods for Mobile Robot
Positioning".  It was prepared at The University of Michigan.

I have a pdf version: pos96rep.pdf  13,456KB (yes, 13MB)

I have searched this news groups archives and can't find a reference.  If • anyone
is interested I can place the copy I have on my web site, I cannot find any
copyright notice in the document.

The book can be found here:
     ftp://ftp.eecs.umich.edu/people/johannb/pos96rep.pdf
It might takea while to get, their server is kind of slow (for me at least).

The author's homepage is here:
     http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~johannb/

I haven't read it yet, I had forgotten about it after coming across it some
years ago. Now that this thread has reminded me of it, I'm going to have to go
through it.