 Robotics / 10776
Re: 'Bot Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:05:49 GMT

Your RCX decides what to take a picture of and tells the PC "get ready to
receive a pic." You can go do something more productive like shoveling snow or
mowing the lawn ;-).

More to the point, the idea is to make a program that lets the RCX make that
decision, rather than simply roaming around the house and broadcasting images
from your dog's point of view.

Dave Paule

In lugnet.robotics, "Marco C." <marco@soporcel.pt> writes:

The *RCX* ask the PC to capture th image in front of it ?
...that's like, wondering around with my eyes closed, and only opening them
when something interesting is in front of me... but... if my eyes are
closed, how can I decide when to open them ?

If I have "vision", shouldn't I use the best of it ?