 Robotics / 1071
RE: Predator/Prey thoughts ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 23:19:51 GMT

Great lines, Tom.  You ought to be stand-up comedian.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Pierce [mailto:tomp@citrix.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 1998 5:45 PM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: RE: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

Now, THIS is the kind of subject that enhances the list, IMEO.

Why limit ourselves to predator/prey foodchain scenarios? I'm going to go
home and build a bot that attempts to pick up other bots with clever IR
lines:

25 = "So, you come here often?"
193 = "Is that a touch sensor, or are you just happy to see me?"
206 = "Nice legOS, bay-bee."

Depending on the 'prey', the wolfbot might even be lucky enough to get its
RCX number.

<please refrain from groaning in unison>

-- Tom Pierce