 Robotics / 10682
  The Claw

OK, having played with the RIS I got for Christmas for a couple months now, and having read Dave's book, I've realized that I can handle the programming of the robot with no problem, but the design of the robot is a problem for me. I'm building a (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Claw

(...) Check out my comments a few days ago about making a gearbox that drives multiple outputs, one at a time, from two motors. With some mechanical work you can easily drive four outputs (not simultaneously) with two motors. And if you use two (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)