 Robotics / 10672
  RE: Air Manifolds

Check out the following site for an incredible selection of pneumatic fittings (designed for the medical industry) that will probably lend themselves to the development of wonderful pneumatic Lego creations. (URL) fun! F'amos -----Original (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Stress related breaking

After working on my new robot Twitch, I've come up with some interesting ways of overcoming problems like 2 motor outputs through a Turntable or how to mount 6 motors in an area barely big enough for 4. But after getting Twitch fully built and in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Stress related breaking

(...) I think you have used the old 3648 24z gear (replaced in 1998) which I have cracked a few off. The new redesigned gear looks stronger than the old one around the centrum of the gear, since some of the holes have been removed, and I guess that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Stress related breaking

in article Fr1ruG.MAA@lugnet.com, bisgaard at bisgard@forum.dk wrote on 3/7/00 2:30 AM: (...) I broke one of those once. I looked at it for a while, then cut off the other three "prongs" around the axle hole. Now you can sandwich this gear between (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)