 Robotics / 10671
Re: Ultimate Accessory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:34:00 GMT

Jacob Schultz <gandalf@superbruger.dk> wrote in message
38A9AD3E.BF71D7B5@superbruger.dk...
Hi,

In the Danish 2000-catalog the set 3801 Ultimate Accessory is shown. It
will be available in March. Does anyone know what's in the box? I can
see a rotation sensor, a touch sensor and something I believe is a small
lamp in the picture. There is also a thing I believe is the remote
control.

A very reliable source told me the Ultimate Accessory set contains:
- 1 rotation sensor
- 1 touch sensor
- 1 lamp brick (2 x 1 train style)
- 1 remote control