 Robotics / 10571
    Re: Problem with the bytekode 25 xx.. start task download.. —Denis Cousineau
   BTW, Your web page seems cool, and I would like to know more about controling robots over internet, however, the norwegian is a bit difficult for most of us. Have you though about making an english version of your page? (Of course, my first choice (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Problem with the bytekode 25 xx.. start task download.. —Dick Swan
   (...) download> (...) For those that are interested in trivia, the "unknown" byte in opcode 25 is a bit map indicating which of the eight possible subroutines are called by the task. The RCX firmware checks this map in the implementation of "start (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)