 Robotics / 1053
Re: Fw: Predator/Prey thoughts ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 20:56:21 GMT

Thanks! Having the avi is a great idea.

trowt
-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Miller <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Thursday, December 03, 1998 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

Tom Rowton <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
communication with the IR port - that way, when the 'killer' 'kills' the
'killee' they could send a message saying 'Bang! You're dead! I got you!'
To which the victim could respond with either 'Darn!' or 'No you didn't! No
you didn't! I had timeout!' Heehee.

Sure. Check out my robotag program, at <http://www.mattdm.org/mindstorms/>.