 Robotics / 10513
10512  |  10514
Subject:
Controlling pneumatics II [fischertechnik valves]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 13:48:43 GMT

Folks,
I finally received my advanced pneumatics set from Dacta and have integrated
the fishertechnik valves into the sliding door model. Not surprisingly all
worked well in the initial test which can be seen at:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Column/9278/Pic00018.jpg
<http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Column/9278/Pic00018.jpg>
I must say that I was somewhat