 Robotics / 10485
Re: Homebrew Hardware Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 14:44:35 GMT

Hi !

I've done the same Xacto knife thing many times, in
both the small battery box and on numerous pieces
of electric plating. Make sure the xacto blade is new
and that the point is undamaged. It acts like a single
tooth on a hacksaw blade and I find two parallel cuts
about 1/50 apart enable you to remove a small sliver
guaranteeing that the connection can never accidently
re-occur.

My only question is why you need to break the connections
in the battery box? I guess I don't understand the original
post ...

JB