 Robotics / 10446
Re: Legos get you into college
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 13:58:34 GMT

It's for real folks.  I have the Denver Post here in my hands...and I live
in Colorado Springs.  I'll have to wonder on over to the college and snoop
around.  This sounds pretty cool.

At 01:49 PM 02/02/2000 +0000, Jonathan Knudsen wrote:
It's not exactly Mindstorms-related, but pretty interesting:

  http://www.denverpost.com/news/news0201c.htm

Colorado College is instituting a Lego building entrance
examination. I'm not making this up.

Jonathan

-----
Lego Mindstorms Robots : http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/lmstorms/
Minerva 1.5 :
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/lmstorms/chapter/minerva1.5/minervastepsa.html
Java 2D Graphics : http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/java2d/
Bite-Size Java : http://java.oreilly.com/news/knudsen/
-----

Jim West
NIC Team Lead
NIC Oracle Developer and DBA in Training
NIC Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
MCI Worldcom