 Robotics / 10404
  Repairing motors

Sorry for butting in - I haven't been subscribed to the list for some time because of pressure of work. This weekend I had a bit of time and got to the point of having nearly completed a robot I've been working on for some time; and I needed one (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Repairing motors

(...) I too have had trouble with the motors in this set. I own 9 Technic gear motors (2 micro motors & an old motor) and have had two! bad motors from these sets. They won't spin by hand and don't work well when powered. I have no idea why. BUT, if (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)