 Robotics / 10294
10293  |  10295
Subject:
SoftBricks Is UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:52:52 GMT

It's up! Thanks to all the folks who sent me e-mail and helped me sort
everthing out.

SoftBricks is a software framework designed to make it easier to write RCX
programs. It's an ActiveX component, so it runs only on Windows. Sorry Mac and
UNIX folks, :^(

It has interfaces and classes for mapping, complex robot comunication,
thinking, self identity, tasks, subroutines, and programs.

The on-line design doc is here:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Column/2507/SoftBricks.htm

The on-line Software Catalog is here:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Column/2507/Catalog.htm