 Robotics / 1006
Re: Creature Set Availabilty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 23:59:45 GMT

Run down to your local Toys'R'Us I've just visited mine and it had both of
the expansion sets (including the Creature set).

Andy (also in the UK)

Vaan, Howard wrote in message ...
Aaaah - I thought I'd seen a predator/prey mission mentioned with the
Creature Set.  This set won't be available in the UK until 1Q99.  Being an
impatient type . . . does anyone know of a US online/phone ordering service
that'll do a UK order?