 Robotics / 10
    Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms??? —Richard Dee
   (...) Ok, so I am the first beta-test poster on this newsgroup!!!!!!!! Besides, I have only been "Internet-enabled" for a year, and "newsgroup-aware" for 6 months or so. So this is something that pleases me, no harm in that, is there? And regardless (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms??? —Todd Lehman
     (...) No harm, no... Testing capacity of posting-traffic is much less of an issue though than testing the capacity of the total number of users connected simultaneously. It's not really a "test" so much as a slow ramp-up. But any feedback which (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms??? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Actually, I believe there is a statute on the books against happiness or frivolity of any sort, so you might just want to watch your back for a while, partner. :) -- Unofficial listing of weekly Lego Shop at Home phone specials (URL) (S@H USA) (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics)