 Publishing / Photography / 57
  Olympus D-360L (Was: Re: New Outdoor Robot Photos)

Hi Bill, I'm not trying to make trouble or anything, but I have the exact same camera. Personally, I love it. It's been a blast being able to take pics and know if they're good or bad right away. And it's pretty good for taking macro pics of Lego. I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Olympus D-360L (Was: Re: New Outdoor Robot Photos)

(...) Wow. That is the worst stuck pixel problem I've ever seen. It's definitely the CCD. A single stuck pixel on a 3MP CCD isn't unusual, but an entire *row* of them on a 1.2MP is bad...not that I have anything against Olympus, I'm sure they don't (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Olympus D-360L (Was: Re: New Outdoor Robot Photos)

Well, the stuck pixel - the heavy "dot" at the top of the line goes back to pretty much when I bought it. Except then,it was hard to see, depending on the image. But that's in every image. Then a slight line developed and it started appearing in (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)