 Publishing / Photography / 306
    Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview —Bryan Kinkel
   What a pleasant way to start off Monday! I'm looking forward to this set. Aside from the set itself, what I find interesting is the technique used in the photography. Check out the clear bricks used for supporting the freight bodies... (URL) the (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.trains)

        Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview —David Koudys
   (...) I too was admiring the clear bricks--I thought I saw a clear 1 x 8 technic brick! clear technic bricks!! Imagine the go-cart I could make then!! (URL) K -who is looking forward to purchasing a few of these container cars to add to the layout (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.trains)

        Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview —Ray Sanders
   (...) Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed those... I think the part in question is this (URL) one>. Which unfortunately was only shipped in one set (the rather rare 3800). It would be very nice if those were available at PaB. It would be great if (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.trains, FTX)