 Publishing / Photography / 307
Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 17:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.publish.photography, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
What a pleasant way to start off Monday! I'm looking forward to this set.

Aside from the set itself, what I find interesting is the technique used in
the photography.

Check out the clear bricks used for supporting the freight bodies...
http://www.iltco.org/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album34&id=10170_Back_02

...and the containers. Is that a clear baseplate I see?
http://www.iltco.org/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album34&id=10170_Back_03

I suppose the clear bricks are then edited out for the final package
presentation.

Jake & LEGO - thanks for another neat set.

Bryan

I too was admiring the clear bricks--I thought I saw a clear 1 x 8 technic
brick!

clear technic bricks!!  Imagine the go-cart I could make then!!

http://sparky.i989.net/blog/00000126.htm

;)

Dave K
-who is looking forward to purchasing a few of these container cars to add to
the layout in the basement