 Publishing / Photography / 308
Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 00:56:57 GMT

In lugnet.publish.photography, David Koudys wrote:
   I too was admiring the clear bricks--I thought I saw a clear 1 x 8 technic brick!

clear technic bricks!! Imagine the go-cart I could make then!!

Glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed those... I think the part in question is this one. Which unfortunately was only shipped in one set (the rather rare 3800). It would be very nice if those were available at PaB. It would be great if all the Technic bricks were available in clear... (can you say service pack, I knew you could) ;)

Ray