 Publishing / Photography / 275
274  |  276
Subject:
good camera to get?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 11:41:08 GMT

I just got AU$250 in birthday money so I am now in a position to buy a
usable digital camera (what I have is no good for lego since it doesnt have
a macro mode).
So, I want to know what camera to buy with my AU$250 (plus some of my own
money).

Any suggestions?