 Publishing / Photography / 243
  Re: What camera do you guys use?

(...) I don't know how hard it is to find these features, but it's nice to have: A power-in socket to take advantage of your camera not going about, so you don't have to use batteries. A jack for an external flash, which allows you to flash the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)

  Re: What camera do you guys use?

(...) Well, this has an AC input jack and a hotshoe, if that's what you mean... (...) The high ISO was very interesting, and I can't wait until I get the camera. (In one or two months, hopefully!) I'm going to try using a few cheap slave flashes (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)