 Publishing / Photography / 241
    Re: What camera do you guys use? —Adrian Drake
   (...) I have a Nikon Coolpix 4500, which is the followup to Bram's 900 series. It has an excellent macro zoom, and has enabled me to take some pretty high quality pictures. I recommended it to a Nature Photography friend of mine when he was in the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: What camera do you guys use? —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Yeah, I definently considered the 4500. Only thing I didn't like was the small lens with limited aperatures (you need a small aperature for really close photography) and no hot shoe. But it is a very respectable camera.... (2 URLs) >> (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)

        Re: What camera do you guys use? —Adrian Drake
   (...) You're going to need to get closer than (URL) this?> What are you taking pictures of, microscopic particles? :) Adrian (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)

        Re: What camera do you guys use? —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Maybe... :) Really, though, a fun non-Lego macro thing is insect photography, which really needs a GOOD macro. Here's some example that some guy took using the Fuji. (URL) -JHK (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)