 Publishing / Photography / 184
  Better Color Balance with Lego Bricks

For some time now, I've had issues with my dorky little Kodak digital camera (4 years old) and getting the color right on some lego ABS pieces when they are the only non-white color on a white background. Red is particularly bad, as the Image / (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Better Color Balance with Lego Bricks

(...) Hi Ray, How does having a color chart help provide a better color balance? Do you take pictures with the color chart in them, and edit it out? Or is it just a reference pic to help get the colors right when editing? Jeff J (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Better Color Balance with Lego Bricks

(...) It appears to be a software issue, either in the camera's firmware or in photoshop. Anytime I take a digital photo, I use 'Image / Adjust / Autolevels' to get the colors back to something approximating the natural color of the picture. The (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish.photography)