 Publishing / Photography / 177
Re: need camera advice.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 15:23:38 GMT

In lugnet.publish.photography, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I just got a new digital camera for XMAS.
Its a Concord EYEQ Duo LCD.
It says its 1.3 megapixels, 2x digital zoom, 9.9mm f/3.2 It doesnt have an
optical zoom on it at all.
Has anyone used this camera before, does anyone have any advice on using it
to photograph lego creations?

Hello Jonathan, I have a Nikon Coolpix 800 (3.3 MP with macro function) and
it's outstanding for photographing LEGO® creations. If you return that
camera you have, make sure to purchase one with a macro option...and digital
zoom isn't even necessary. -Harvey