 Publishing / Photography / 142
Re: White backgrounds?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 16:24:26 GMT

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> writes:
In lugnet.publish.photography, Jon Palmer writes:
Along with macro and the curved paper technique I use "Auto Levels" and/or
"Levels" in Photoshop.  Heres a picture of my setup and a link to another
post I made on this (don't follow the image links in the other post, they're
dead)

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/lights.jpg

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=13436

Hope that helps!

Hmmmm... that's intersting.  Only I don't have photoshop!  :(  But I think I
can do that.  My mom has tons of cloth.  What level do you put flash on?
(if it has levels, mine has low, medium and high)

Try using the GIMP instead of Photoshop, then.  I believe it can do
the same sorts of things.  GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is
totally free software and works on Windows as well as Linux and Unix.
You can download it from http://www.gimp.org/

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!