 Publishing / Photography / 138
Re: White backgrounds?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 23:36:19 GMT

In lugnet.publish.photography, Jon Palmer writes:

You might look into getting Paint Shop Pro. http://www.jasc.com/
You can download an old version for free and also try out the newest version
for 30 days or so.  "Levels" adjusts gamma and histogram and I think you can
do this in PSP.

I think you can only download the newest version for a 30 day trial.  Were
can you dowload older, free versions?

I actually don't use a flash anymore.

That must be some software...

-Jon