 Publishing / Photography / 137
Re: White backgrounds?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 23:20:57 GMT

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:GyunzM.3xI@lugnet.com...

Hmmmm... that's intersting.  Only I don't have photoshop!  :(  But I think • I
can do that.  My mom has tons of cloth.  What level do you put flash on?
(if it has levels, mine has low, medium and high)

You might look into getting Paint Shop Pro. http://www.jasc.com/
You can download an old version for free and also try out the newest version
for 30 days or so.  "Levels" adjusts gamma and histogram and I think you can
do this in PSP.

I actually don't use a flash anymore.

-Jon