 Publishing / HTML / 44
Re: A request for a Test...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 15:45:18 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, Rob McMurray writes:
snip!
Howdy John.  I think you have a great site.  I know learning HTML can be
time-consuming.  The only thing I really found wrong was your frames.  You
need to be careful to make the links display in the main window when you
click a button on the navigation frame.
Thank's for the Advice, that problem is pretty much all cleared up now.
Your site suggestions did helped quite a bit.
I found myself navigating through
the small frame.  Other than that, great job.  You've probably already been
to good HTML sites, but I'll give you a couple of links that helped me anyway.
www.webmonkey.com
www.projectcool.com/developer

Rob McMurray
spaceghost0@dellmail.com