 Publishing / HTML / 43
Re: A request for a Test...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 01:47:09 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, John Rudy writes:
Hi All,
    I haven't been around in voice lately, just basically lurking and
trying to learn some HTML.  As a result of which, I've updated my site's
format. [1] I was wondering if you (any of you) could take a few minutes and
visit my site.  I would love comments on format and over all working-ness of
the site.  I am aware of the few scattered broken links in the WESTERN
section, but any other comments are appreciated.  Feel free to post them
here or E-mail me.  Thanks Again!

-John Rudy
http://www.geocities.com/tjjohn12/

[1] I feel important now, my first update every :)

Howdy John.  I think you have a great site.  I know learning HTML can be
time-consuming.  The only thing I really found wrong was your frames.  You
need to be careful to make the links display in the main window when you
click a button on the navigation frame.  I found myself navigating through
the small frame.  Other than that, great job.  You've probably already been
to good HTML sites, but I'll give you a couple of links that helped me anyway.
www.webmonkey.com
www.projectcool.com/developer

Rob McMurray
spaceghost0@dellmail.com