 Publishing / HTML / 42
41  |  43
Subject:
A request for a Test...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 22:06:15 GMT

Hi All,
     I haven't been around in voice lately, just basically lurking and
trying to learn some HTML.  As a result of which, I've updated my site's
format. [1] I was wondering if you (any of you) could take a few minutes and
visit my site.  I would love comments on format and over all working-ness of
the site.  I am aware of the few scattered broken links in the WESTERN
section, but any other comments are appreciated.  Feel free to post them
here or E-mail me.  Thanks Again!

-John Rudy
http://www.geocities.com/tjjohn12/

[1] I feel important now, my first update every :)