 Publishing / HTML / 277 (-5)
  Flash questions

Hello, all. I've been thinking about making a sight using only Flash. I'm too lazy to do HTML, and Flash is much easier and cooler. :) But, I have a few questions before I go and buy a real program instead of a demo. Why don't more people use Flash? (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

I say keep the images in the same window. If someone wants a new window, they can hold shift while clicking the link (in IE 6 at least). Descions like that should be made by the viewer, not the coder, IMO. Personally, I don't really like the flash (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

Tony, I have a piece of Javascript where you can provide it the name of the image and it pops open the window for you. Included on the window is a close button. I could modify the script so that you could provide it the next and previous images and (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

I don't think I have the patience to code a page for each image :( Especially since Paul needs more pics :) I still have to praise Sun for his patience though. As for the text, I was waiting to here about this. I was at a freind's house and they (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

Instantaneous? Heck Ya! I hate waiting for pics to load, too impatient! I am glad to here that it loads fast. I'm still trickling through with a 28.8 connection, and I think it loads pretty fast, especially after you have the animation cached! (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact