 Publishing / HTML / 182 (-5)
  Re: Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder

Looks good Tony, THe only thing I would recommend is some sort of navigation arrows to go forward and backward between the pages of the instructions. -chris (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder

(...) Good work! You can actually do POV-raytraced instructions without much extra effort. I have done that for my own instructions: (URL) trick is to use the "step" feature of L3P. Then L3P inserts clock statements the generated pov file. Thus you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)

Tony Hafner <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:GpFzGx.ME2@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) contest. (...) <snip> (...) I'm not sure if you're using ldraw or MLcad, but it's fairly difficult to tell where borders between pieces are (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder

(...) Half a reason from Halfhead Hafner...sounds about half right... 8?D (...) with the following notes: (...) Definately looks good on screen...for on screen viewing, the screen resolution JPGs are fine. Sucks to print though...72dpi is 72dpi, no (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder

I've just finished the largest set of instructions I've ever done. This is for the Mobile Message Decoder, one of my entries in the Blacktron contest. Half of the reason I'm posting is to ask for input on the style of the instructions. Check it out (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact