 Publishing / HTML / 155
Re: Tools of the Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 05:12:14 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.publish.html, Leigh Holcombe writes:
Just out of curiosity, please let me know what programs everyone uses to put
together your Lego webpages.  I personally use Dreamweaver for all my
composing needs, but I am really curious what everyone else uses.

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Leigh Holcombe

I use CuteHTML to do my web page editing (it's basically a fancy text
editor.  It colors the links, and that's about it), Paint Shop Pro 5.0 for
image editing, Graphic Workshop Professional for bulk image processing and
thumbnailing, and WSFTP for uploading.  Is that specific enough for you? :)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

Links?  I meant tags.