 Publishing / 823
  Image Maps

I am working on a webpage, and I have come up to where I want to use an image map. In my graphics program help file it talks about Client and Server side image map processing. It also talks about different NCSA and CERN CGI programs. From what I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Image Maps

(...) Correct. I think Netscape 1.1 or maybe 2.0 already supported client-side maps. (...) Correct again. I don't think it's really necessary to do this. It doesn't work as nicely as client-side maps either, because instead of seeing a URL in the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Image Maps

Woo hoo! Thanks Bram! LINC Bram Lambrecht wrote (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Image Maps

Linc: You should definitely go for client side image maps. (...) Your code looks fine, except for some syntax error and a small detail. - You should make sure you have a text that makes sense for the link in the ALT attribute of the AREA element. I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)