 Publishing / 741
Re: New web site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:53:04 GMT

Well, gee, we're not advocating that you give up, just that Homestead
may not be the place to get fancy... We'd all love to see your
creations.

As to how to cancel, you might try reading the FAQ at the site.

Blake Christopher Gettig wrote:

You have a point there!  I really don't want to sour people especially here on
Lugnet!  Maybe I should just give up on it.  How do I cancel my account?
Thanks for all the help!
Blake

lugnet.