 Publishing / 738
  Re: New web site!

(...) Right. Homestead may be great for making certain kinds of canned things but it's not much for general purpose creation. Yahoo/Geo or Xoom may give you more control. Depends on how much effort you want to put in. Right now, you've got less than (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: New web site!

(...) even (...) stuff (...) You have a point there! I really don't want to sour people especially here on Lugnet! Maybe I should just give up on it. How do I cancel my account? Thanks for all the help! Blake (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: New web site!

Well, gee, we're not advocating that you give up, just that Homestead may not be the place to get fancy... We'd all love to see your creations. As to how to cancel, you might try reading the FAQ at the site. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: New web site!

(...) on (...) hmmm... maybe I'll just get a site at Xoom. Importing pics is a real bother. They just won't fit. They come out huge and when you try to scale them down they become all distorted. If you check my site you will see what I mean. they (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish)