 Publishing / 685
  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) Speaking of which, did you get my request to post my banner (soon to be banners on your CLSotW banner page? Also, I was thinking of entering my Star Wars Lego Design Contest page for CLSotW consideration, do you think that is appropriate? I'd (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish)

  CLSotW banners (was: Re: [ldraw.org] Update)

(...) Yup, got it -- it's in my inbox. I usually update the CLSotW banners page on Sunday at the same time as updating the CLSotW itself, but since you wrote "I'll have a 40x400 banner for my main site soon," and yours was the only submission that (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish)