 Publishing / 594
593  |  595
Subject:
recurring sets index
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 21:11:54 GMT

I've got an idea for an index that can't really be automatically
generated.  How about an index for popular "recurring sets" like

Police Station
Fire Station
Super Car
Space Shuttle
Big Space Ship
Big Space Base
Train Station
Big Castle

Wouldn't it be nice to see the progression from one police
station to the next on one page?

Since many of the names don't include key search terms
(like 560 Heliport), These would have to be created manually.

KL