 Publishing / 630
Re: recurring sets index
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:53:00 GMT

If you want me to I could put links to the instructions so people can see how
to build them.
Write back,
Z. Unger

PS: I changed servers so it is http://fusion.refraxion.com instead of
bricks.virtualave.net...

Z. Unger
dzz@mindspring.com
ICQ: 14375008
LEGO Fusion :  http://fusion.refraxion.com
Zlatko's Universe :  http://www.Geocities.com/TimesSquare/Stadium/9968/

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Loch writes:
That's exactly what I was talking about!
All it's missing is links to the instructions, so you can
see how the thing is built.

KL

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Loch writes:
[...]
Wouldn't it be nice to see the progression from one police
station to the next on one page?
[...]

I think that's a fascinating subject!  BTW, have you seen Zlatko Unger's
LEGO Evolution pages?

   http://bricks.virtualave.net/Other/evolution_ps.html  (Police Station)
   http://bricks.virtualave.net/Other/evolution_fs.html  (Fire Station)
   http://bricks.virtualave.net/Other/evolution_sc.html  (Super Car)